Tuesday, September 29, 2009

End of Podcasting session

So.......we finished our podcast!!!!!! I would just like to thank Denisse for being such a good sport! We had to rerecord a couple of times because we kept messing up but its done. I think its the best one we have done so far. I am going to work on adding sound effects and pictures to the podcast to make it a bit more fun. We still have to discuss how we are going to do the lesson plan and pick 5 questions.

Well while I was blogging, Denisse was saving the podcast, Im not to sure what happened but our media is GONE!! After we finally finish recording the entire book with no errors, its gone. I feel like crying right now! Hopefully when we hit save, it saved. I hope we can find it =( Im keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment